#GivingTuesday: Today! November 28, 2017
WHY SUPPORT MENTORS 4 KIDS?? WHY DOES MENTORING MATTER??
Kids with mentors improve in most areas of functioning:
- They do better in school
- They experience better relationships with family and friends
- They report higher self-esteem
- They are less likely to use drugs and alcohol
Mentors transform kids lives:
- They bring hope to hopeless situations
- They bring love to children who feel unloved
- They bring reliability and stability to chaos
- They are a friend to the rejected
- They give attention to children who struggle to get noticed
- They are a gentle voice of guidance for those sometimes lost
This Tuesday is about giving back. We hope you will consider supporting Mentors 4 Kids today by going to the Facebook post attached. These contributions will matched by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation-what a great opportunity to make your donation go farther.
Because ALL Kids Matter-help us make a difference in the life of a child!
Thank you for your support!